- A professional translation: Reach a new audience with a localised Amazon listing
- Fully-optimised for the UK/USA market
- Product title: An eye-catching title using top-ranking keywords that will get customers to
- 5 translated bullets: Listing your products features and benefits, they’ll help turn those
clicks into customers
- Product description: I will tailor your Spanish description to ensure it makes perfect
sense to UK/USA customers
Requirements needed to get started
- Product Link
- Who is your target audience/market? Which country? Who would the product would
What makes your product different to your competitors?
- Technical specifications/measurements, if applicable
- A photo of your product or a link to your existing listing or website so I can see what I am
researching and writing about.
- Links to your competitors listing including ASIN if available.
Number of words translated included1000
Translate Bullet Points
Translate Product Description
HTML Product Description
Revisions3 revisions allowed
Delivery timeUp to 10 days
Frequently asked questions
What languages do you translate from?
I can translate listings from any Spanish-speaking country (Spain, Mexico, Argentina etc.) into
either UK or USA English.
Why should I not rely on a literal translation?
A literal translation of your product listing does not take into account cultural differences or local
sayings. It is also important that each new listing is fully optimised with high-ranking keywords in
Will you need access to my Amazon account?
No — all I need is the relevant relevant information listed above, and I will send back your listing in a
format of your choice.
What is your experience?
After obtaining a Spanish degree, I turned to translation and copywriting, and specialises in
helping brands appeal to their target audience through engaging, SEO-driven content. As well
having written many Amazon listings, I also create copy for retail brands, such as Tommy
Hilfiger, Aspinal of London, John Lewis and Aussie Haircare.