Why you should be Using your own affiliate website to grow your FBA sales, on and off the platform if necessary.
- Diversify your traffic
- Build an email list
- Compare yourself favorably with competitors (and rank for their brand search terms in Google)
- Be your own affiliate
- Control your traffic
- Pimp your brand
Why Bother With SEO/Google Traffic?
1.) More diversified traffic.
Yes it takes time to reach the top of Google for your desired keywords, but once you reach the top, you can maintain that position a lot easier than it was to get there. It's something that takes time, but then keeps benefitting you forever.
You also have the diversity of having Google traffic as well as Amazon.
We'll set up your site so that while you're waiting to rank for the main keywords, you can still get traffic from the easier to rank long-tail keywords, social shares, and even PPC traffic.
2.) Increased conversions
Warmed up referral traffic is always good for conversions.
People who find your product through Amazon are going to use Google to check out other reviews or comparisons. By ranking your own website(s) there, you get to control your branding and help with those increased conversions.
4.) The Wording of Competitor Reviews in a way that sets up your own product as superior.
Ranking for your own brand and competitor brands is also something that is generally easier than the more competitive keywords.
5.) Building an email list
This is a more long-term play, but you can still speed it up with social shares and PPC. An email list is a huge asset and a great way to launch a new product on Amazon without having to start from scratch.
6.) Increased margins
You can sse an Amazon affiliate link to promote your own products, so you can earn anything from an extra 4.5-8% by being your own affiliate.
Also, if someone buys a rival product or even something totally different, you still get a commission. This is also useful for market research as you can see what people are buying.
So what are we offering to help you?
My business, HumanProofDesigns has been building quality done-for-you affiliate sites for years. We've helped the affiliates that make money promoting YOUR products, but it makes more sense to help you do it for yourself.
We've built over 1,000 affiliate sites in the past 4 years, and now we're opening this offer up to Amazon sellers via Jungle Market.
What we're offering is:
- A typical "Amazon affiliate website" that's designed to pimp your products.
- 10,000 words (spread over 9 articles). These target a mixture of "Best [insert product here]" keywords and info keywords relevant to your niche "How to [whatever]" etc.
- Keyword optimized posts. Each one will target a main keyword, but will ultimately rank for dozens and dozens of different variants.
Set up with on page SEO so that they respond well to off-page SEO link building et al.
- Premium Wordpress theme, and site design.
- Premium royalty-free images from Adobe (and any product photos you want to give us too).
- We'll also use our Thrive developer license to install Thrive leads, and thrive architect on the site.
- Set up your email list and lead magnets
In addition, some of the key benefits you should also consider:
- Sidebar banner ads pimping your product(s)
- The wording of competitor reviews and your own reviews to present your product(s) as the best option
- Putting your product first in "best [product]" lists.
We can build these sites around 1 product, or multiple, as long as it makes sense to do so. For example if you have multiple products in the same niche (like a razor stand and a shaving brush), then we can build articles around both.
You will also have the ability to add more articles to the site to grow it out over time.
We can also help you with SEO, ranking the website in Google, training, strategy, and everything else required.
Tailored Action Plan
Marketing Strategy Report
RevisionsUnlimited revisions allowed
Delivery timeUp to 30 days
Frequently asked questions
- A list of your products
- Your niche
- List of your competitors