Looking to take your brand to the next level with Amazon's Brand Registry, then you have come to the right place. Gain access to Enhanced Brand Content by getting your Trademark registered with the USPTO.
I am a Certified Public Accountant with over 7 years experience. I have filed over 100 trademarks and also manage my own Amazon PL business and 3PL warehouse.
- Unlimited Revisions
- Phone Consultation available
- Trademark Analysis and Advice
- Trademark Research, Filing, and responses to USPTO office actions (questions on filing)
- Trademark Renewal, required by the USPTO between the 5th-6th, 9th-10th, and every 10 years of registration
Once your trademark application has been filed, you will receive a separate email from the USPTO requesting payment. Paying the registration fee to the USPTO is the responsibility of the buyer.
Feel free to message with any questions or schedule a free consultation using the link below: https://calendly.com/4adigitalcpa/15min
All gigs will be marked as "completed" once your application is submitted.
Requirements needed to get started
Your custom checklist will be provided after the order is placed. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Delivery timeUp to 7 days
Frequently asked questions
- How much is the USPTO Fee for Trademark Registration?
I recommend the TEAS RF at $350. Please note, the government fee is separate and is paid when you Upload/Sign the completed Trademark Application.
2. Do I have to be a US Citizen to apply for a Trademark?
No, but you must include your current citizenship in the application. If dual citizenship, you must choose only one for the application.
3. How long does it take before my Trademark is Registered?
About 9 months. It takes 3 months for an examining attorney at the USPTO to review your application. Once reviewed, the Trademark is published in the Trademark Official Gazette for a 30-day review period. If no oppositions were filed, allow the USPTO another 3 months to Register your Trademark.
4. Does Amazon's Brand Registry Program require a Registered Trademark?
This has changed a lot over the years. Currently, we can request early access to Brand Registry about one week after the initial Trademark Application is submitted to the USPTO: which is great news! As Amazon used to require the Trademark to be fully registered, which took up to nine months.
5. What are the benefits of Amazon Brand Registry?
Brand Registry provides access to Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) for your Amazon listing. EBC was introduced in 2016 as a free program and gives sellers access to additional images and listing space. This content will help set you apart from your competition.