Have you ever noticed that your Amazon financial figures don’t add up?
Have you wondered whether your customers requesting reimbursement actually return products to you?
Wondering whether Amazon owes you $500 to $3000 in unpaid reimbursements? (Hint: they very likely do!)
Ponder no further!
Who we are
We are an industry leader in identifying and recovering refunds for Amazon sellers.
Our team of Amazon specialists analyzes all of your data to efficiently monitor inventory, lost and damaged goods, and returns, so that you receive all the refunds you deserve.
What we do
We’ll help you get back reimbursements from Amazon FBA for 16 different types of claims. No more wondering if you skipped anything. No more valuable time spent cross-checking order numbers! Refunds Manager has you covered.
What you'll receive
- A report detailing all of your potential reimbursements
- Simple copy and paste instructions to request reimbursement from Amazon
- Full refund guarantee - if we find less than $100 of reimbursements, we’ll give you a full refund!! Simple as that!
Types of reimbursements
- Amazon lost inventory at the warehouse, and it has been 30 days
- Amazon damaged inventory at the warehouse, and it has been 30 days
- Amazon claims to have reimbursed a return but it has not been reimbursed
- Amazon improperly received or miscounted items from inbound shipments in past 9 months
- Amazon claims to have placed an item back into your inventory but it has not been replaced
- Amazon issued a refund, but customer never returned item and it has been 45 days
- Amazon accepted a return after 45 days but you weren't reimbursed for the 20% restocking fee
- Amazon reimbursed you for less quantity than you were supposed to get reimbursed for
- Amazon's reimbursement is too small compared to value of item
- Amazon issued a chargeback but didn't reimburse you
- Amazon issued a partial refund but you were not reimbursed
- Amazon approved refund past the normal approval window per their policy
- Amazon destroyed item without your request or permission
- Amazon refunded the customer more than they paid for originally
- Amazon or carrier damaged a customer return
- Amazon or carrier damaged inbound shipments in transit, and it has been at least 30 days
Requirements needed to get started
What we need:
- view-only access to your reports and transactions
Consulting hours1/2 hour of consulting included
Delivery timeUp to 7 days