You've got the product, the determination, and the Amazon account, but maybe not the number of sales or reviews you were hoping for. That's where I come in!
My services include:
My services include:
- Competitor Research - I can start from scratch, using the top-rated products on Amazon or I can target specific competitors that you already have in mind using custom software that targets the most searched keywords in a product description.
- Documentation of Keyword Research - A detailed document showing you the keywords with the highest number of hits/clicks, organized into order of importance.
- A Catchy Title Without that Spammy Feel - I can enhance a title that catches the eye of a customer and the attention of Amazon's Search tool!
- 5 Appealing Bullet Points - I will work in the top-searched keywords missing from your listing using snappy yet informative, SEO optimized language that engages your audience and helps that get that final "Add-to-Cart" click!
- An Effective and Polished Product Description - I will make stylistic and grammatical edits that ensure your product description is attention grabbing and informative!
PLEASE NOTE: My Editing services focus on the addition of top keywords to an existing listing in order to cast a wider net for customers, this does not necessarily mean a complete re-work of the listing. I do make some stylistic/grammatical edits as needed, but try not to remove too much of the information already highlighted, I might just restructure it in order to fit additional keywords.
Requirements needed to get started
- A link to your product's listing
**THIS PACKAGE REQUIRES A PREVIOUSLY EXISTING AMAZON LISTING**
2. The links/ASINs of any competitors that you would especially like for me to research. If you don't have anyone specific in mind, no worries! I usually start with the top sellers with the most reviews.
Focus keywordsMore than 10 focus keywords
Edit Bullet Points
Edit Product Description
HTML Product Description
Revisions2 revisions allowed
Delivery timeUp to 5 days
Frequently asked questions
What kind of experience do you have?
- While I am fairly new to Freelancing, I am not new to writing effective copy for products. I previously worked as a Public Relations Assistant and Social Media Manager, where I often researched my audience and ran ad campaigns using keywords that would draw attention to our clients' products.
How's your English?
- Excellent! I'm a native speaker, born and raised in Southern California. I received a B.A. in English from UC Davis, am pursuing my master's in Management in Library & Information Science at USC, and spend my free time writing a book review blog. I have exceptional writing and communication skills!
Why are your prices so low?
- As I am not a long-time freelancer, I don't expect you to pay a veteran freelancer's prices. That being said, I am great at what I do and strive to get a veteran freelancer's results!
Would you need my Amazon Login info?
- Nope! I will provide a document with all of the information that you need for easy copying and pasting into your listing. That way your information stays secure!
Can we talk outside of Jungle Scout Market if I give you my phone number, email, etc.?
- No, correspondence outside of the JSM platform goes against JSM Terms of Service and could result in the deletion of both of our accounts. But I'm happy to discuss your listing on the JSM messaging platform!