1) w/b main photo The bath kneeler and elbow rest should fill 85% of the frame. The elbow rest with two pocket should face camera. The kneeler should be positioned so the sea creatures are facing the camera and are not upside down.
2) w/b (use best judgment.... maybe capture elbow rest with large net facing camera? )
-Suction cups have been placed higher to keep trapped moisture away that causes mold & mildew.
- Deep front mesh pockets to keep essential accessories dry and mildew free.
- Large mesh net can be used inside/outside tub and is attached with Velcro.
- Mesh Nets server as toy organizer for Kids during and after bath time)
4) L/s (front two pocket facing the camera and large net inside tub. Fill pockets with kids bathing essentials to show off its large space and usefulness)
5) L/s (use best judgment)
6) L/s with mom/child (can we capture child in tub with mom kneeling on kneeler, leaning on elbow rest and bathing the child. Large net in tub filled with toys, child smiling and reaching and/or play with toys)
7) L/s with mom/child (use best judgment)
8) L/s with mom/dog (can we capture dog in tub with mom kneeling on kneeler, leaning on elbow rest and bathing the dog.
Requirements needed to get started
Product in hand
Number of images8 images included per package
File formats provided
Revisions0 revisions allowed
Delivery timeUp to 14 days